This is a brand new workshop I've been working on for the past few months and takes all the key element of starting up an interiors business. The style section of the workshop focuses on styling vignettes and lifestyle shots, looking at colour palettes and helping people to identify their style. The substance section focuses on the practicalities of the business such as business management do's and don'ts, how to work out your burn rate, marketing on a shoe-string, setting up online and using social media to build your business.
I will be co-hosting this workshop with Liz Le Dorze, founder of Komedal Road and we are both so excited to share all our tips and advice to help you set up an amazing interiors business that you are truly passionate about and that has integrity and longevity.
Scroll down to take a look at the workshop outline...
Date: Saturday September 13th, 2014
Time: 10am - 5pm
Location: Komedal Road Studio, Bainbridge Island, W.A.
This workshop is split broadly speaking into two halves: - style + substance...
- Gathering inspiration and fresh ideas and how to translate them into stunning images
- How to communicate your brand in an authentic and effective way
- Styling vignettes and lifestyle shots
- Using colour palettes to reflect your style
- Tips on interiors photography and practical advice
- Top 10 Must Have List for setting up a new interiors business
- Practical do's and don'ts for business management
- How to set up a website for services or e-commerce
- Marketing on a shoe-string
- Social media and how to use it effectively to promote your business
The cost of this workshop is $235 per person and includes all materials for the workshop. Lunch, snacks and all refreshments are also included.
We recommend you bring a camera, ideally a DSLR but even an iphone would be suitable. We would also ask you to bring notepads etc so you can take notes if you wish.
To book your place, please click here. All payments are taken via PayPal, however, you do not need a PayPal account to pay for the workshop, there is an option to pay by credit card. You will receive a confirmation from PayPal and we will also email you directly from email@example.com.